UNIFIED WIRED AND WIRELESS NETWORKS POWERED BY CLOUD MANAGEMENT AND SERVICES
Our cloud networking technologies with unified wired and Wi-Fi access provide self-organizing and self-healing connectivity, reduced operational cost and complexity, and greater data insights. Supported by the industry’s most flexible and adaptable architecture and licensing model, our cloud-managed access networks can be fully tailored to match your requirements both today and tomorrow.
UNIQUE WLAN ARCHITECTURE
Innovative Cooperative Control protocol suite enables secure, scalable, high-performance, and mission-critical wireless networking in a manageable and cost-effective way.
- Powerful intelligence embedded in each & every Aerohive access point creates a cohesive, self-reliant system and eliminates the need for centralized controllers altogether
- Best-path forwarding allows traffic to be securely forwarded between devices via the most suitable path in the network
- Secure, granular policy enforcement at the edge before the wireless LAN traffic ever traverses the wired LAN
Here are the three main benefits of Aerohive’s architecture:
- Cost Savings as controller hardware, software, and licenses are all eliminated
- Operational Simplicity due to the inherent resiliency, security and self-healing characteristics of the system
- Scalability and Flexibility owing to the elimination of controllers and the grow-as-you-go architectural feature
AP650: INNOVATION MEETS POWER
The AP650 is designed for high performance environments – combining the latest in Wi-Fi standards (IEEE 802.11ax technology), the latest in Ethernet standards (2.5 mGig), and Aerohive’s software-defined dual 5 GHz radios for indoor and industrial environments. AP650 has integrated BLE and USB connectivity for enhanced location-driven services and the ability to provide additional wireless access options for IoT and other devices.